A combination of tested active ingredients.
JOES FINEST is characterized by pure and high-quality active ingredients that can activate and strengthen beard growth from the inside.
You want a thicker, fuller & healthier beard?
Then JOES FINEST could be exactly what you need. Not only can it help to prevent your hair loss, it can also support the growth of your beard hair.
Our nutrients can boost the metabolism of your beard hair, strengthen the hair and skin structure and thus create an optimal basis for growth. If the hair follicles have not yet come out properly, our active ingredients can stimulate and accelerate growth in these areas. If the hair follicles in these areas are damaged or completely missing, the overall appearance can also be improved by the stimulated beard growth around these areas.
You won't have to worry about chemicals with risky side effects or unknown ingredients that your body absorbs. JOES FINEST contains mainly natural, safe ingredients which can lead to effective results in beard growth. The production process is GMP-qualified.
Ingredients of Joes Finest beard capsules:beetroot extract (phytosterol), L-methionine, L-cysteine, betaine, vitamin C, choline, methyl sufonyl methane IVISM. Grape seed extract 120:1 (proanthocyanidins). Chitosan. Vitamin B5: Vitamin B3, Vitamin E. Zinc, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, vitamin Bi, copper, vitamin A. Folic acid, biotin, vitamin D3, vitamin B12.
Detailed Description of our ingredients
We recommend taking 3 capsules of JOE'S FINEST in the morning on an empty stomach with sufficient liquid (at least 300ml).
Reports & Articles
Our Joe's Finest actors.
- cerascreen.de „Hair loss and vitamin D“
- zentrum-der-gesundheit.de „12 natural tips for beautiful hair“
- zentrum-der-gesundheit.de „MSM – organic sulfur - methylsulfonylmethane“
- msmguide.com „Anti Aging/Skin“
- haarwuchs-spezialist.de „7 important vitamins and minerals against hair loss“
- zentrum-der-gesundheit.de „12 Natural tips for beautiful hair“
- bessergesundleben.de „4 natural remedies for hair loss“
Grape seed extract
- zentrum-der-gesundheit.de „OPC – the power of grape seeds“
- zentrum-der-gesundheit.de „12 natürliche Tipps für schönes Haar“
- provitaspharma.com „Cholin & Inositol“
- orthoknowledge.eu „L-Cystein“
- Vitamine-ratgeber.com „Millet extract, cysteine and pantothenic acid against hair loss“
- zentrum-der-gesundheit.de „Vitamin E – the effect“
- Wikihow.com „How to Grow Facial Hair“
- chirurgie-portal.de „Hair loss? Zinc and Co. for healthy hair“
- zentrum-der-gesundheit.de „Minerals for hair growth“
- de.wikihow.com „Grow a beard“
- hallovita.de „L-Methionin & S-Adenosyl-Methionin”
- aminosaeuren.biz „L-Methionin”
- healthline.com “Copper: Why This Heavy Metal Is Good for You”
- vitamine-ratgeber.com “Vitamin B7 (Biotin)”
- rp-online.de “What helps against hair loss”
- kloesterl-apotheke.de “Biotin”
Note: Growth takes time.
Our hair follicles always take a little longer to respond to changes. This is related to their slower metabolism and is completely normal. Please give your beard at least 6-8 weeks to "get going".